l sincerly hope you enjoy my blog and find my life intresting , feel free to comment and l would greet them very openly. As Blogger has not translated some of the text if you do want to comment its the box titled 'σχολια'















Thank you







Τετάρτη 8 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

The Strathardle Games

  Its another bore that we have to shuffle through every year but after it ends u are dying for it to come again. Its remotely intresting for about an estimate of 30 mins then it starts too drag. Its nice as its the meeting place for our family. It does spark some excitement when some relative decides on wanting to race and ofcourse the home industries tent is extremely important this year as l was in america and my brothers didnt see the point my grandmother as always did. Though this year she only entered three potatoes and l can admit they looked a bit pitiful but if the judges new anything of potatoes they would distinguish hers as they were fine specimens of that potatoe species. We had plenty of excitement on the race front my cousin jo zoomed through all of them and earned a lot of money for my grandmother (who immediately takes it all (not sure why). My intelligent 7 year old cousin told her this: 'Dont leave that money hangin around u should put it in a bank and use it for compost intrest'. As l am writing this lm back in athens and the summer holidays have cme to an end and have just slumped myself on this computer after going though some maths equations.

2 σχόλια: